Speed Up Fracture Healing – The Bone Healing Miracle – In My Opinion
In my personal opinion, I feel that Speed Up Fracture Healing – The Bone Healing Miracle would be well worth a read. With 76 pages of a wide and varied package of information, I believe there is something there that could at least help a little bit (or a lot) for anyone who wants to take it on board.
Since reading the book, I have already increased my intake of Magnesium (as a supplement in powder form for a start to give me a boost) and also bought some extra Almonds (which I’ll toast) to help with my Zinc levels.
As well as many things I “didn’t know”, I have found that this Speed Up Fracture Healing and the 5 Free books I was given as part of the package, have reminded me of several of the things “I should be doing”!
What are the “BAD” things I found about this book?
- The first “Bad” aspect I found to this book was probably the layout. For an e-book, I thought the layout could have been more creative, however, all the information is there which is the most important part.
- The second “Bad” observation I had (if you can call it “Bad”), as I said in a previous post, was that there was SO MUCH information in the 76 pages that it was hard to take it all in with just one reading!
What are the “GOOD” things I found about this book?
- That there IS actually SO MUCH “Good” and helpful information that to have it in your own hands would be a wise investment as a quick reference point to help you with your own healing.
- I found that the advice integrating both the medical profession and “helping ourselves naturally” was very balanced.
- There was none of this “airy-fairy” style of healing practices. All the suggestions given were very practical and down to earth.
- The 5 FREE Bonus Books were so helpful and of really great value in their own right. These 5 FREE books rounded the whole package out in my opinion. (Please note: I’m not sure how long these freebies will be available – that’s out of my control.)
All in all, there are more details about bone fractures like comminuted fracture (the full details) and closed fracture (the full details). I was most impressed with the wide variety of information contained in Speed Up Fracture Healing – The Bone Healing Miracle by Margaret Davison.
I hope you have enjoyed my review and if you do choose to get the book, I hope it helps you with your own recovery.